Students attending APS Avenues must be a resident within the boundaries of Aurora Public Schools. The path that a student takes within APS Avenues will be contingent upon several factors:
- All students attending APS Avenues must be referred by their home high school or a supporting Aurora Public Schools partner.
- The transitions coordinator of APS Avenues must approve the student and provide an invitation to the APS Avenues orientation.
- A student and their parent/guardian must attend the orientation on time to be accepted into APS Avenues. Arriving late to the orientation will result in an invitation to the next orientation which will occur 6 weeks later.
- Final placement into a specific pathway within APS Avenues will be determined by the administration and counseling teams.
Online Enrollment Requirements
- 2.5 overall high school GPA or better
- No history of truancy
- No more than 1 credit behind in high school credit