How to Enroll:
- Referral: Students will need a referral from a counselor or administrator
- Questionnaire: Students must complete the Avenues Student Questionnaire
- Intake Meeting: Once the questionnaire is completed, the Engagement Team will contact the family for a final intake interview.
- Enrollment: Student and parent/guardian must complete the APS Avenues Enrollment packet.
Students attending APS Avenues must be a resident within the boundaries of Aurora Public Schools. The path that a student takes within APS Avenues will be contingent upon several factors:
- All students attending APS Avenues must be referred by their home high school or a school administrator.
- The Engagement Team at APS Avenues will send a link to our mandatory Student Questionnaire that must be completed by the student.
- The Engagement Team at APS Avenues will send an invitation to attend the mandatory intake meeting with the student and parent/guardian.
- Final placement into a specific pathway within APS Avenues may be determined by members of the Engagement Team, Administration, and Counseling teams.
ONLINE PROGRAM Enrollment Requirements:
- 2.0 overall high school GPA or better
- No history of truancy
- No more than 1 credit behind in high school credit
- Students with medical/psychological or physical diagnosis documentation must be provided that outlines reasons in which students cannot attend in-person programming (i.e immunocompromised family member/self). Even if Covid related.
APS Avenues Transition Coordinator
Phone: (303) 326-1100 ext. 20323