WELCOME BACK to the 2019-20 school year!!!
Avenues student registration & check in will be held at our Montview Site, on the following dates:
(Tues. July 23rd from 9a – 3p) (Mon. July 29th from 9a – 3p) (Mon. August 5th from 8a – 4p)
Please remember that check in is mandatory for all returning APS students. If you do not attend, you could lose your enrollment spot with APS Avenues.
The APS AVENUES VISION
Our staff at APS Avenues has a vision of students who believe in their academic and personal potential and of teachers who are dedicated to helping students reach this potential. Students at APS Avenues envision themselves as productive, responsible, and responsive citizens. This vision is cultivated throughout the school, and students are dedicated to earning their future.
Students are young adults and are therefore accountable for their choices, creating quality work, and upholding a respectful environment. In return, students may hold staff accountable for providing students with a quality education consisting of a safe space where students will have meaningful support and engaging, relevant instruction with high expectations that will prepare them for life. It is this mutual accountability that drives the culture of respect for all members of APS Avenues.
- Everyone is held accountable for the operational principles.
- Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect
- Everyone makes a choice to be at APS Avenues everyday.
- Come with a positive attitude and growth mindset
- Everyone will own and be responsible for your actions everyday.
- Everyone will be expected to produce quality work.
- Everyone in our community will always find support when needed.