FOR ALL QUESTIONS/CONCERNS PLEASE Contact:
Jessica Aguirre (Director's Secretary) 303-326-1100 (email@example.com)
Tiina Coon (Clerk/Registrar) 303-326-1100 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**REQUIRED APS AVENUES VIRTUAL Open house**
Due to current circumstances, along with our district's concern for APS Families & Students, APS Avenues is providing a Virtual Open House for our student & families to view. There is also a virtual tour of our building, along with instructions on how to navigate our learning platform, "Schoology". Viewing these videos are required for all students & families who are seeking enrollment with APS Avenues. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 20-21 OPEN HOUSE - ORIENTATION
Also, all paperwork and registration must be completed prior to enrollment & should be submitted via email to email@example.com OR it could be brought in physically to our location. CLICK HERE to download registration paperwork. Students' fees will need to be paid when the student shows up on their first attendance day, which then they will also receive ID cards. Thanks for your understanding!
The Food Bank is Now Open!!!
Students, our food bank is now open, so please contact a counselor (Brysh or Wes) or a social worker (Alison, Dawn, Julie, Kim) if you would like some food to take home.
COMCAST INTERNET DEALS FOR AURORA FAMILIES!!!
The APS AVENUES VISION
Every APS Avenues student will meet the eligibility requirements for entrance into a post-secondary education program.
We exist to:
- Provide a safe and smaller learning environment that fosters socio-emotional intelligence
- Refocus, revive, re-enter to re-establish opportunity for choice to find their path for their future.
- Professional Space
- Smaller class sizes
- 1:20 staff to student ratio
- COVID-19 1:10 staff to student ratio
- Essential Life Skills
- Socio-emotional, vocational, and academics are all important
- Study skills, Neurosequential Model, academic progress monitoring, organization, community service, passion projects
- Healthy and Intentional Relationships
- First-name basis
- Home High School Partnerships
- Sports and activities at the home high school
- Diplomas and graduation ceremony